Sunday, October 26, 2008

6 months down, 7 to go!

I cannot believe that we have been engaged 6 months already! It is so crazy, time is truly just flying by! On Saturday Drew and I had engagement pictures. I was kind of nervous about how it would all go, and could not really pick out what we would be wearing until about.. 2 hours before! Our photographers are a married couple, Ivan and Ana, and they came to College Station for the photo shoot! We went to downtown Bryan (it is a historic downtown) and had a BLAST! At first I felt a bit awkward and said I felt as if music should be playing or something, haha! But soon enough I got used to it and we were just all 4 looking for cool places to take different types of pictures. Every now and then Ivan and Ana would show us some of the pictures..and they were just so great. They are so talented! Then we went to the Dixie Chicken (a very, very old country bar across from A&M) the Dixie Chicken is a big part of A&M's history. We had not even thought to take pictures there, but as we were driving by Drew had the idea (what a creative fiance I have!) So we went and took some pictures on the old wooden porch, it was very cute. Then we went back to Drew's house, had an outfit change, then took pictures on our bicycles and in a park next to his house. These pictures were taken around 5:30ish so we also had the sun setting! It was a fun-filled day and I told Ivan and Ana I would love for them just to come follow us around everyday! It made me even more excited for our wedding knowing how amazing it will be captured on camera and film! The pictures will be on a webpage in about a week and a half, so I will most the information on here as soon as that happens!
Then today we met with a DJ, we liked him a lot and that went really well! Then we went and met Drew's new little cousin, Kallan. He is only about 2 weeks old, so precious! It was a very busy weekend but also a lot of fun! Everything is coming together...

No comments: