Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Silly Me..

I have been so worried/anxious/nervous about the upcoming school year! Today I went to my school from 8:30-3:30 to plan the curriculum for literacy, I was worried about the silliest things such as.. what to wear! ha! I showed up and spent the day with my 1st grade team, they are seriously some of the sweetest women, ever! Oh and amazing teachers! I won't get into all the teaching terms, but God has put me at an amazing school! We have such good resources and they truly truly care about their students. I now am not nervous and so excited :) AND I even have my class schedule.. as I typed it out and wrote "Mrs. Pennywell's Class Schedule" I could not help but smile! Isn't it funny how we spend SO much time worrying even though we have a Sovereign God who always takes care of us, and never gives us more then we can handle? Oh silly me! :)

2 comments:

Casey/Amie Stone said...

That is so great!
This will be a shcool year you will never forget.
The kids will be so lucky to have you as their teacher!

Meg said...

that's the best thing to see written for you! MRS PENNYWELL! oh it makes me so so so so happy! and i cant wait to hear about your first day of school! you have to tell me about the past few weeks and how setting up has been! miss you. a lot lot