Thursday, July 23, 2009

WHOOP!


The above picture was taken as we were getting ready to graduate, it is of me and my friend Emily! Emily and I met at our first semester at A&M in Chemistry.. yeah Em was def the ONLY good thing about chemistry! We took just about every single class together after that, and were pretty much inseparable! Why am I randomly telling you all of this?? Because Emily got a JOB yesterday! So many girls from my class have been on the job hunt (and many still are!) But Emily got a call yesterday from Midland ISD and will be teaching 3rd grade! Even though our classrooms will be approx 8 hours apart, it is comforting to know we can relate to each other and help each other through this 1st year as teachers!

Yesterday 2 girls from my team (other 1st grade teachers) called me to invite me to come to the prof. development we are having at our school next week (this ones not mandatory, and you get payed!) Anyways, they left the sweetest voice mail and really made me more excited about the school year! Its not that I am not excited... I guess its just mostly nervous right now since I have SO much to do... and not really sure how I want to do anything! haha.. on that note.. I am off to work on my classroom!

No comments: